Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
LoL! Rotrex is a legit company, who makes a good product. With the c38-91 rotrex unit they are pushing 500-600hp on the K-series motor...ya turbo territory with a supercharger.

Here is a link to a guy who's in the process of running two on a K motor in his Ariel Atom. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=86410

Not bashing Paul or anything like that, the man knows his stuff and makes good products. Just saying don't go bashing the rotrex until you do the research.

EDIT: odd all the rotrex units I've seen replace the A/C hmmm must be different for the J's

·
Registered
361 Posts
Rotrex is a good company. I've had products of theirs installed on my car before and it ran perfect. Not everything made in China suck. Well, the women do but that's ok *hint hint*

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Rotrex units need to be custom fabricated. they do not make a kit for our cars. kraftwerks is the distributor in CA. My friends over at sportcarmotion has a DC2 Type R with a K-rotrexed that races time attack.

I might put one on my car. We'll see whats to come for 2012.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I like!! Less heatsoak with this type and more power since it doesn't have to move big ass root/ screws

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not knocking Rotrex, just saying don't like the looks of it that the only Dealer is in China. Wrong wording. I guess someone has to be the bold one and fab up the brackets and we can go centrifugal on out motors :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
^ Now there's an Epic idea for the J's

aha their Japanese dealer actually "Quad charged a GTR" 2 Turbos, 2 Superchargers"

·
Registered
722 Posts
The rotrex kit does wonders for the 350hr and 370z, up to 500bhp everything else being stock. The only experience I have is a rotrex kit is for my buddy's s2000 which performed and sounded amazing. I'd say this is a great direction for the jseries if everything's legit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rotrex units need to be custom fabricated. they do not make a kit for our cars. kraftwerks is the distributor in CA. My friends over at sportcarmotion has a DC2 Type R with a K-rotrexed that races time attack.

I might put one on my car. We'll see whats to come for 2012.
Please do! Would love to see another vid of your car with the addition of a Rotrex unit!

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
that would be a sweet setup if a kit was ever designed for us!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
^ I think its more then that. They are not stating if it is whp or crank hp.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts