Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might b a repost....

but i was surfing on importfan.com, and found that a RS*R exhaust is coming out for the new accords

http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?0=0&1=0&3=5027

I had a RS*R a while back on my old car, if this is anything like it, it will b amazing

·
Registered
930 Posts
DV8 said:
This might b a repost....

but i was surfing on importfan.com, and found that a RS*R exhaust is coming out for the new accords

http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?0=0&1=0&3=5027

I had a RS*R a while back on my old car, if this is anything like it, it will b amazing
the one they have a pic of on the bottom is the 4 cylinder. but the pic of the exhaust on the top looks like its for a v6.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I thought they were partners at some point and then they split, I may be confusing RS*R with someone else. Looks like a real nice exhaust by the way, both of them look great. On that page it's listed for the 4 cylinder though :mad:

·
Registered
94 Posts
thaiguy78 said:
I thought RS*R had gone out of business a couple of years back. :confused:
hey, just wondering about your accord coupe on your sig. those are the stock rims right? i have the same ones. my question is, did you change your tires on them? your tires look so much thinner than the stock ones. it makes those rims look even bigger. very nice :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
hey, just wondering about your accord coupe on your sig. those are the stock rims right? i have the same ones. my question is, did you change your tires on them? your tires look so much thinner than the stock ones. it makes those rims look even bigger. very nice :)
Yea the drop is photoshop. Along with the wheels. They were actually enlarged so it makes them look bigger. I think it would look hot though if someone made some 18-19" EX Wheels. :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts