Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RSX had its better days, pole > rsx. Also a pic of my new car, staying away from the poles for now.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
now dont spin out and hit something else.

remember its RWD with no traction control

if thats what you do in the RSX, i'm scared to see what may happen in the s2k

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
must be nice to be rich... :rolleye2:

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
How did you hit that pole in the RSX? :eek: Eh.... just be careful in the S2000. If you take that car to its limits and slip up, you'll end up in a very bad situation.

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i just showed my friend the thread of your RSX run...and i was like "dude the s2k is a bigger monster than the rsx-s"

and now i read you got an S2000!

:eek: i'll try and forget this thread...because i will burst into tears.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
This is what you did in your RSX-S before the accident???

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68535

Man, you really need to drive that S2000 like it's a Geo Metro because you obviously don’t have the experience to be doing something like that in a RWD car. Now I'm not bashing on you, I'm just being realistic (based on the facts you provided).

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Be careful in that new S2000, it really does pick its driver.
Its not like some other cars where electronically controlled differentials can save you from oversteering into a corner, its a pure sports car. I love the S2000.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, taking it easy. As far as bashing I can see where you guys are coming from. The 120mph mile run was done at 2am on a stretch of highway where it begins. It's a very straight two lane road with no opposite traffic or any other traffic for miles. In terms of my accident, it happened late at night as well. I was doing between 45-50 on a 35mph road so I don't believe that's a definition of reckless driving. The road was not lit and my ebay headlight bulbs werent much help. The road took an unexpected turn to the right as well as went downhill. I turned the wheel a little too fast and the back came out. The way the suspension was set up, it actually oversteered somewhat. I skidded sideway and took down a pole which fell on the road behind me. And as far as the s2k, yes I got more for the rsx than I paid for the s2k. Furthemore insurance is a little bit cheaper on the s2k.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts