Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$295 + shipping.Ceramic coated RV6 V2 PCD.

The pcd's have like 2** miles on them.They were recently purchased BNIB and are in great condition. Defoulers and the gaskets are included.The gains are great and substantial.Power Gains from RV6 Pre-Cat Deletes = 20.70 whp / 14.17 wtq By far the best performance mod for the buck.:bowdown: I have an AT and it was a big difference power wise. It just pulls.. I paid just about $400 to have these from Richie. These are the newest version(V2) He had them specially ceramic coated. Had to wait an additional 2 weeks..The coating is good for 2k degrees and does a great job at keeping under hood temps down. If im not mistaken these are the only ceramic coated set. I can have them shipped asap. Price is 295 + shipping.(sending payment as a gift through paypal/ to avoid there 8% fees)

they replace your stock "restrictive" cats and allow for more flow. Install is not too complicated. They can be shipped same if not next day!!!

as far as smell. prior to buying the pcd I was reading all about how much they smelled.it was over exagerated. IMO i never really noticed any smell. It really is not as bad as some pple make it seem.the engine didnt get louder but the stock exhaust slightly did.

Call or text me at 732-865-0345 for a quicker response..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ready when you are... give me a call and we can have them shipped out tomorrow mourning..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe I got them confused with the ebay fees. my bad. either way fees suck.. P.m.'s replied. money talks.. first come first serve.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ thanks. thats why I sated above, the Price is 295 + shipping.(sending payment as a gift through paypal) to avoid fees...

I want to thank everyone for there help and interests..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts