RX-7 or TSX wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I foudn some good deals on both sets a little better on the RX7 $200 for wheels/tires and $300 for TSX (bald tires).
The RX7 wheels are painted gold, and remember im going for a mix of performance and style so keep that in mind I liek the 16x8 +50 size but the TSX 17x7 +55 look so good even though I wish the offset was a 45.

If someone could photoshop the RX7/TSX wheels on my car that would be great! :D

·
.ndraaaa
367 Posts
go for TSX dude. looks nicer!

anyways, if I were you, since I'm really short on cash. i'd just stick with the civic steelies, they look similar. are you selling that? for how much?

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm seems like everyone here likes TSX rims. The overall diameter on the RX7 wheels/tires are smaller I think its a 24.9" vs a 25.5" with the TSX rims.

So what if I had my TSX or RX7 rims painted bronze to go with my red color? By the way has anyone found a nice bronze paint yet? How about that OEM white/silver color that the TSX rims are?

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
Accord_V6_400m said:
Hmm seems like everyone here likes TSX rims. The overall diameter on the RX7 wheels/tires are smaller I think its a 24.9" vs a 25.5" with the TSX rims.

So what if I had my TSX or RX7 rims painted bronze to go with my red color? By the way has anyone found a nice bronze paint yet? How about that OEM white/silver color that the TSX rims are?
i think for you, you shud get the RX-7, kuz you would need the traction. TSX are only like 7.5" wide...

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
i think the max you can go on tsx is 225 series tires.

you might be able to go 235, but that might be pushing it though...

i suggest the centerline rims , they seem to have a good selection of light-weight 17" rims that you run wider tires on.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TSX wheels are 17x7 +55 so its pretty narrow. Im going to try on teh RX7 rims and see how they look, if its too hideous then I'll just go with the TSX rims for that continued sleeper look ;)

Photoshop request: Can someone do a bronze colored version of the RX7 rims on my car? Remember the wheel should encompass the stock hubcaps in the pic :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts