Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Oooh nice find, if only if this was a FC.

If I could find a FC shell and a 13B-REW in good condition that would make an excellent project car.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
somebody came up on a stripped stolen rx7? and now theyre tryin' to sell it? :p

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
drkangel348 said:
Oooh nice find, if only if this was a FC.

If I could find a FC shell and a 13B-REW in good condition that would make an excellent project car.
my friend has an fc that he might be getting rid of if you are interested.

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Wuzkrackin83 said:
my friend has an fc that he might be getting rid of if you are interested.
everyone has a friend whos getting rid of an FC.

they all want outrageous amounts of money for a shell. or a shell with engine but no tranny. or tranny only.

god forbid its running...then they want insane amounts of money for it.

ive been looking for an FC for years....

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
sorry for the stupidity, but whats an FC

FC - 88-91+ Mazda Rx7s, the popular drift machines like the 200sx or silvias that are still popular today and people still drool over :cool: my buddies is pretty tight, I wouldn't mind having one of those for a project

FD - 93-97 Mazda Rx7s etc..

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
MY Z use to clown Porsches and Jags 'n' crap back in tha day (referring to early '70's auto racing). I love my Z. Too bad he has to go. FC's are pretty nice little sports cars. All a person needs are some clean wheels to complement their design. :D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
UGH Drifting...
Although I'll admit that drifting a RWD car can be fun for a few minutes, Drifting as a "sport" (if you could call it that) is currently wayyyy overrated.

·
Registered
368 Posts
drkangel348 said:
UGH Drifting...
Although I'll admit that drifting a RWD car can be fun for a few minutes, Drifting as a "sport" (if you could call it that) is currently wayyyy overrated.
very true....not to mention u waste MASSIVE amounts of money on tires...imo unless ur sponsored or just have money to burn...its a waste of time...if u can drive well...grip is faster newayz :up:

and btw its a 240sx here in the states...200sx is only in japan, well here a 200sx is the older 2 door sentra :ugh:

and for the record I'm not hating on drifting...the s13 and s14 (240sx) are still two of my favorite cars ever, id love a project s13...turn into a silvia in a hearbeat...sr20 and all :drool:

·
Registered
421 Posts
mista jc said:
FC - 88-91+ Mazda Rx7s, the popular drift machines like the 200sx or silvias that are still popular today and people still drool over :cool: my buddies is pretty tight, I wouldn't mind having one of those for a project
fc is 86-91

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
true.. but I disregard most of the older ones cause they don't look good like the 88+ models.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts