Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your opinion. I am thinking of installing an engine start button. The OEM S2000 one and i need a location spot. Any input would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
03accordkid said:
I need your opinion. I am thinking of installing an engine start button. The OEM S2000 one and i need a location spot. Any input would be great. Thanks
hey dude how did the retro go, get on aim

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
03accordkid said:
mount it by the sunroof button

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
theslayer said:
I like the cig lighter spot since its hidden. Umm is this mod possible?
dunno about s2k button.. but my ignited nitrous purge fit in there without problem.. ingited also say their engine start button fit in any regular cig lighter spot as well..

·
Registered
760 Posts
theslayer said:
I like the cig lighter spot since its hidden. Umm is this mod possible?
Someone on CarDomain had it in the cig lighter spot and it actually fit perfect! The lid closed okay on it too. I think that's the best spot for it. My second choice would be next to the sunroof and TCS controls.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
avenger408 said:
nice mod. i would go with the cig lighter.

but you still would have to put the key in and turn it to ACC position right?
yes... instead of turning key to crank.. u push button..

·
Registered
129 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
put it in the spot where it says "IS NOT AN ASHTRAY"

Kinda like disguise ur start button :D

Open up the lid then push it
wouldn't cigarette lighter spot accomplish the same thing and also be easier to fit?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
get tha Ignited version...see in the dead center of the radio where it says "AUDIO PWR" remove that, and place the ignited version in there...i think it would look bad ass! alota modification, but the 2 circles look almost identical size. tell me how it works out if u do it.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
put it in the spot where it says "IS NOT AN ASHTRAY"

Kinda like disguise ur start button :D

Open up the lid then push it
i have mine taken out already.. and three ignited switch under the lid.... total disguise.. :D

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
mQike said:
get tha Ignited version...see in the dead center of the radio where it says "AUDIO PWR" remove that, and place the ignited version in there...i think it would look bad ass! alota modification, but the 2 circles look almost identical size. tell me how it works out if u do it.
Good idea mike.. that would be HOT.. :up:

tho.. how u gonna turn on the radio now?

·
Registered
820 Posts
03accordkid said:
r u sure u want to do this? i've driven an s2000 a few times and the start button thing is actually kind of a hassle. i mean u have to turn the key anyways so might as well just hold it there for an extra sec. and i also don't like the idea of messing with the ignition system.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am thinking about just getting a remote start alarm. Got any recomendations or a good quality one for a cheaper price. I like the stock one but im looking for the remote start feature.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts