Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
oh my god, im sorry. thats why you never, ever let someone else have your car. did they do something or was something done to it? it looks like since its in a parking spot, someone nailed it when it was parked.

its like a part of you gets ****ed up when that happens. if it is the drivers fault, are you gonna make them pay?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last year my bf borrowed my car and somehow my bumper got really jacked up. Then today I was driving to work and I guess it was soooo worn, it just broke off! I didn't even realize it happened because my music was that loud. My manager at my job came in and asked what happened! I had no clue what he was talking about and then when I saw it...It was a bad situation :(

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
wow....if my gf did that to my car...she would quickly and suddently become my EX gf unless she got that **** fixed ASAP. im really sorry to hear...i hope the BF has a nice stack of cash in his back pocket.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ME TOO! but now I am forced to get my new kit on and painted immediately. It have a monday appointment!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
haha, i guess our idea of love differs...cuz my love involves my gf (now ex, maybe thats why) driving her beat ass saturn all the time.

"the things you do for love"....maybe fix your gfs bumper that "somehow" got messed up?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know! But now I am forced to fix my car immediately and it will look BEAUTIFUL!! But it did and does suck really bad! :(

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
same bumper and everything, or are you usin this as an excuse to get a new bumper and color?

i just realized its 11 PM on a saturday and im posting on a message board....i hope my woman gets here soon:rolleyes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uh...friday?

No...I had my new kit a little while now but this just pushed me to do it immediately. Kinda cool, kinda sucks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not quite! my mom actually found the piece along side the road! of course she picked it up for me!

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
:eek2: :(

Man I forgot how badly fiberglass breaks. Thing is how did you not notice that it was cracked since it got messed up last year?

How much is that going to cost to get it replaced :( . Hey but if you have the original bumper you can put that one back on till you get the other one fixed/replaced :) .

I would never lend my car out to any of my friends unless it was a major emergency. I could never bring myself to have them pay for it if they got something messed up :( .

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was cracked but not to the point that it should have fallen off. He needed to borrow because his car was in the shop and since then, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE drives my car but me and my father because if he messes it up, he writes me a check!
I already had a new bumper but I was trying to wait to put it on!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
yes, i meant friday.

which new bumper do you have?

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
im sorry to hear that happend Stacy, but hey atleast you have a backup kit, and you can finally get it done sooner then you expected, i know you been waitin on this for a while hehe. Good luck on ur new kit! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts