Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!

happy new year to everyone! i hope things are going well already for you guys. anyway, i have a ton, and i mean a god damn santa sack full of parts for every kind of project you may want to do! i unfortunately cant access my pictures i took of them as my web server seems to have mysteriously gone offline today...

here is the list of parts and the prices, but of course, im open to all offers.

Megan Racing 2door/4door cat back (has been slightly modified to fit the coupe better, but may still fit the 4door, as i got the wwrong kit) -$100 plus shipping

98-02 accord automatic cruise control module - $25

F22b Intake manifold - $45

F23 throttle body (both these are on hold til i get them off the car, but if i get offers, ill take them off sooner) - $100 obo

AEM cold air intake with no filter (just the pipe) color is grey - $50

Black 5spd shift knob from the pspec tuning kit. damn heavy and really nice looking. basically a black version of the intergra type r knob - $35

Shift boot for short shifters (works great with above knob) - $15

Intercooler piping (a kit with a lot of small bends, a lot of couplers and i dont know if there are hose clamps but if not, they are like 80 cents from home depot - $50 for all the pipes (must be like 15+ and all the couplers)

Small sheet of carbon fiber, already clear coated and polished. roughly 24x6 (good for CF emblem backings) - $10

misc 3 inch stainless piping (lots of different bends, some 90's some 45's and some straight too i think. ask me if you need anything and ill let you know if i have it. 3" is all i have sorry! - $15 per bend (great deal!)

tial 3.5psi yellow wastegate spring (great if you use a boost controller as the wastegate wont boost super high if the controller ever fails) - $15

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so i took pictures and now my cable is missing. im hunting now. and the 3 inch pipes.. i have 2 90's 3 45's and some straight, about 3 feet, and also, a big ass S curve which is basically 2 more 90's. that one costs twice as much as the othe bends since its huge.

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i still cant get pictures, i dont have my cable for the camera, but im trying to find one. here is the CF when i first got it. now its about 1/3 the size.

and the manifold, it fits the f23, it has round holes since its obd1. ill let you know when i get it off the car

·
Killer of clutches
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i still cant get pictures, i dont have my cable for the camera, but im trying to find one. here is the CF when i first got it. now its about 1/3 the size.

and the manifold, it fits the f23, it has round holes since its obd1. ill let you know when i get it off the car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts