Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dave (Hammer03) and I drove around a parking structure in Santa Barbara last night. I took these with my Nikon D70. Only PS I did was border/resize. Where's the color? Check set 2. I'm planning to do a gen7accord.com calendar soon, but these are just teaser pix. BTW these pictures are all available in 3000x3000+ resolution!!!

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we were, but we didn't get enough speed going down the ramp, so we stopped and decided to take pictures.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
nice pics...where exaclty were they taken, sorta looks firmilar.

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
99cfENVYv6 said:
nice pics...where exaclty were they taken, sorta looks firmilar.
In a parking structure in front of the Santa Barbara Courthouse. Figuera St. + Anacapa.

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
b/w is nice but a little too much contrast?? :) Very nice btw, and the arrangements and locale are excellent.

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
inspired1 said:
b/w is nice but a little too much contrast?? :) Very nice btw, and the arrangements and locale are excellent.
the lighting there sucked.
the courthouse was really well lit, and there were some really bright lampposts, but they didnt throw light anywhere helpful.

·
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
inspired1 said:
the b/w ones are high contrast on purpose... i don't like b/w pix that have too much grey, which is why I have the full color set as well. Check it out =)

·
Registered
200 Posts
inspired1 said:
The contrast really sets off the photos imo

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Blizzard said:
the b/w ones are high contrast on purpose... i don't like b/w pix that have too much grey, which is why I have the full color set as well. Check it out =)

AWESOME pics !! :D

and yeah, I actually agree with Art.
I like high contrast, gives the photo a more dramatic look. :up2: (imo)

that reminds me... I need to get some filters for my camera...
so I can go out and shoot...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts