·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: Chicagoland Accord Club Meet
When: Sat March 18th
Where: Fuddruckers - 436 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Time: Noon - 5pm

Time to bring the cars out from hiding kiddies...and time to see adam eat a 1lb burger again ...put on them summer shoes and come out!!

Lets put CLAC back on the map, Hope to see you all there!!
hope to see some v6p.net heads. This is not an open meet.

for more info. www.chicagolandaccordclub.com

·
6th and BEST Generation
973 Posts
akord97 said:
What: Chicagoland Accord Club Meet
When: Sat March 18th
Where: Fuddruckers - 436 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Time: Noon - 5pm

Time to bring the cars out from hiding kiddies...and time to see adam eat a 1lb burger again ...put on them summer shoes and come out!!

Lets put CLAC back on the map, Hope to see you all there!!
hope to see some v6p.net heads. This is not an open meet.

for more info. www.chicagolandaccordclub.com

Yo, no more CLAC.com ????

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, as for now, no more CLAC. the forum was pretty dead except for a few people. I was actually gonna make a post discussing it on the site, but somehow it went down and didnt come back up. I still have ownership of the name and server. And I have talked to 01accordv6, (silver 6th gen sedan), about him helping me rebuild it. The local chicago accord following has diminished, even on the accord gen specific forums. You v6p guys were the main reason meets had turned out so good in the past, and now I hardly see any locals posting here. i think its time has passed. Alot of the main guys, including myself dont have accords anymore, so its tough to draw more people to come. this past meet was 5 accords, 7 non accords. and its cool, we were all buddies, but the "club" has lost its flavor. I still keep in touch with alot of guys though. If u still want to hang out or what not, hit me up with a PM. I can still round up a bunch of accord heads. Thanks for the support!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts