650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday's Pics.

Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes . Just waiting for the good stuff to come out.

·
Registered
300 Posts
We need all of us to hang out.
me and chris met up saturday we chilled for awhile took some pics, he got to see and ride in my bros wednesday si, i got my car to fly.. literally lol (i was hauling ass down a street and didnt see the damn railroad signs and lets just say i got air but thank god my suspension and wheels are stock if not id be screwed, looked like something from starsky and hutch) lol but its all good

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It sound ok i guess . But what i've notice when i did it to my 7gen before i installed the v2 it was louder specially when the v-tec would kick in.
:rolleye2:
Sweet...yea we definitely need to hang out soon...how does it sound without the resonator?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i love the new accord head lights omfgg!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I would keep the SI if you are big into modding. Don't get me wrong i love my accord and i love the new 8th gens as well, but the aftermarket probably won't be as big. Actually i take that back, i'm gonna be optimistic and say that the 8th gen will have some better luck with aftermarket parts!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would keep the SI if you are big into modding. Don't get me wrong i love my accord and i love the new 8th gens as well, but the aftermarket probably won't be as big. Actually i take that back, i'm gonna be optimistic and say that the 8th gen will have some better luck with aftermarket parts!!
yeah i hear what your saying. i had an 03 v6 6 speed with i/jpipe/exhaust/suspension and it was pretty quick, but i grew tired of the coupe. I felt cramped up in there. If i had known they were going to make a 4 door v6 6 speed i would've gotten it for sure!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts