Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
b20vem1
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 00 accord coupe. basically i slammed it and its black. i converted everything to 02 from bumpers to interior. im looking to save up for a new paint job cuhz someone keyed and kicked my car. gotta fix it so i might as well save up and get a new paint job.

i cant seem to decide what color i want but i love white accord. i want white, but there are other colors out there. i just dont kno them yet. so yea basically i just want some input from the members here. ill have some pics of it up when i get a hold of a camera. thx

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
^ those are nice colors. you may also want to consider the white from the cadillacs. that pearl white color.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Kiet said:
^ those are nice colors. you may also want to consider the white from the cadillacs. that pearl white color.
Like the one on my car! =D

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Another one to consider is the White on the Camry Solara. It's got this sort of glow/shimmer about it that's very nice.

I find the NEWEST Infiniti G35 white to be quite nice as well, not sure of the pearl content but it's a very pure white.

·
b20vem1
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i like the championship white or grand prix white. i am definitely looking for something unique but clean color for my car cuhz i like the stock body.

·
b20vem1
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
slammed is meaning i scrape my car everyday and its only no fender gap now, but going to lower more to 1 or 2 finger tuck after i get my 5 lug and rims on. ill have pictures up when i get my car painted. beauty comes at a price when you slam your car

aye wassup itchthys. im using your ground control wit some tokico blues. rides pretty good in my opinion.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
championship white or grand prix white is the way to go

im painting mine in a few weeks.. at my buddy's garage..(either one of those colors)
maybe you could buy all my stuff when i part out in approx under a year when my uncle gets my car..hahahha )

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
CG_TypeR said:
if you were in norcal. i proly would buy all your stuff.
hahaha im always up in norcal for work :D

hahah ill let you kno in about a year and well see

·
CanAm 2010!
152 Posts
Coolest white color I've seen by FAR, was one that had a lot of pearl in it, and when the sun hit it at a certain angle, it had a lot of red hues in it. I forget what the guy called it. I think he was on cardomain... I'll try to find him. Reaally awesome looking. Not too radical or flashy, but no one will be like you and on the accord coupe it looks smoooth.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
98CG__sHow said:
championship white or grand prix white is the way to go

im painting mine in a few weeks.. at my buddy's garage..(either one of those colors)
maybe you could buy all my stuff when i part out in approx under a year when my uncle gets my car..hahahha )
you know how to paint?? can you please teach me?! hahah! I need some paint work!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts