Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im proud to say that I have been nominated to be the Colorado Chapter Moderator. I will try my best to promote v6p.net and get more members for the Colorado areas but I will also need the help from you fellow Coloradians.

We have a few events happening in the summer time of this year and I hope to see all of the members come out to the events. First we have our Team Showcase Charity Car show on June, 17 more info can be seen here http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68335 . Most importantly we also have our 3rd annual Anniversary meet for our Colorado chapter, please vote for the location time and date will determined at a later date http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68598.

PS. feel free to pm me if you have any questions. :)

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
You were moddin' before, just without the additional omnipotent powers that you now have! :D

So does that mean you can turn on image links in our chapter threads now? Never understood why we didn't have that ability...

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
smithz said:
You were moddin' before, just without the additional omnipotent powers that you now have! :D
He had no powers before, and was never an "official" mod. Until now. :)

smithz said:
So does that mean you can turn on image links in our chapter threads now? Never understood why we didn't have that ability...
I turned on images in this forum last month, it should be working fine. :cool:

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well basically back in '04 i had asked Mo' if we can have our own Chapter and then started a role call thread basically most of the threads in this chapter, so u can technically say i was the mod for the Colorado chapter even without any mod status. :D

and yes thank you Clean2draccord for enabling the image links

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heh thanks bro, cant believe im 22 today its all down hill from here ha ha

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'll be 26 next month and I can't believe I'm still the youngest at my company and I've been there for 7 years. :)

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
clean2draccord said:
I turned on images in this forum last month, it should be working fine. :cool:
It's been many many months since I last tried... thanks for hooking us up!

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Silver6gen said:
congrats on the mod ship, whens this summers meet? i really want to meet some fellow colorado accord tuners
date havent been announced yet but be sure to vote in the location of the meet or suggest a location you want.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts