Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having so much trouble selling these and I'm not quite sure why, I paid $1,150 for them, they're SSR GT3 replicas, very very lightweight wheels, 46 lbs. a piece with tire. Nankang 215/40/18 tire. These wheels are practically BRAND NEW!!! They have around ~40-50 miles on them at the most. I put them on a few days and took them right off, wasn't crazy about how they looked.

I bought them for $1,150 and they're *MINT* with custom black Acura centercaps.

They're 100% ready to be picked up and located in Hockessin, DE.

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS!!! NO LOW-BALLERS!!!

Interested buyers please email me @ [email protected] or contact via text 302-388-3858. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
really man, because these were listed on ebay. and amazingly similar the decription is the same as what you have on this auction. the similarities are amazing.. even the email the person uses contains the "MJH" in the email address...
A buddy of mine that owns a wheel shop picked me up a brand new set of SSR GT3 style wheels for $1,250 with tires. They're hypersilver with a polished lip, with custom Acura "A" centercaps. The lug pattern is 5x114.3 and 5x100. They looked good in pictures, and since I needed new tires anyway, I went ahead and got them. They're brand new, brand new tires, I put them on my car and probably put about 20-30 miles on them so far, I didn't like how they looked so I took them off right away.

If you're interested in picking them up please contact me ASAP! Or via email mjh102383 at yahoo.com - thanks! (Philadelphia area)

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh nice then my buddy just tried selling them for me, thanks!

Anyway make offers local pick-up gets first dibs! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
you wouldn't know if your buddy already sold them for you??

·
Registered
25 Posts
and why would your boy say he put them on "his" car if he is selling for you?

I put them on my car and probably put about 20-30 miles on them so far, I didn't like how they looked so I took them off right away.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TTT! Wheels are available for pick-up only anyone who is questioning my credibiltiy can come SEE the wheels before buying, lol. ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.