Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys...well some of you guys know that I want recaro seats in my car..but now i've changed my direction in the STYLE.

Recaro Seats (types of seats)

Before: I wanted to have recaro's that looked like the ITR's or the recaro sports..
NOW: I want seats that look closer to stock but with a sporty twist...and seats that hold you in better than ours...so I was looking at the Recaro Trend, Style, or Orthoped seats...

What i want to know is whether or not anyone with a 6th gen has pictures of these seats in the car....I want to know if they will look good in my car. One of the top reasons is to take out the heavy seats and the other is to have a grippier fit and style at the same time. Please help guys!

-Martin

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm...I guess no one ever tried other seats...well if anything...does anyone know other brands that make some pretty good seats...not replicas but other styles other than recaro, bride, sparco, or corbeau?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't have any pics, much less in an accord but my friend had some recaro "trends" in leather. Looked really good. He had a tan and black interior with tan seats. They look clean, they feel good. I think they are far better for a DD than the more agressive seats people put in.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...What I really want is some reliable seats, but they don't have to be like sparco, recaro or those top-end seats that go for 1100-2000...

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts

I have these in my car, more aggressive hold, but not uncomfortable for long drives or being stuck in traffic either.

I was thinking of DC5-R seats, and may get them in the near future, but my Si seats are just too damn comfortable and nice to justify the swap again.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
what seats are those and how much did u have to pay for install? any problems or did u have to change any brackets and all that stuff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Steve...do you have your stock coupe seats? Are they power? I'm looking for some stock seats...I wonder if I can get them wrapped in my stock color.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait steve, you have any pics of them in your own car? Those are the EP3 seats or something right?

·
2,163 Posts
madaccord said:
what seats are those and how much did u have to pay for install? any problems or did u have to change any brackets and all that stuff
Civic SiR (aka EP3) seats. I just cut-and-pasted my stock brackets, had them cut off my stock brackets, and replaced the EP3 brackets with them. I didn't do it myself, but if you had a grinder and a welding machine, you could easily do it yourself.

VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
Steve...do you have your stock coupe seats? Are they power? I'm looking for some stock seats...I wonder if I can get them wrapped in my stock color.
No, I tossed my stock seats out dude, took up too much space. My driver's was power, passengers' wasn't.

TRUV6, only pic of them on my car:

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, take more pics steve!! haha j/p..but i was looking at the steering wheel...what kind is that and does the airbag work for it? I've been looking around for a stock wheel that has a useable airbag...and do the EP3 seat's airbag also work? Nice setup man, very clean!!

·
2,163 Posts
TRUV6 said:
haha, take more pics steve!! haha j/p..but i was looking at the steering wheel...what kind is that and does the airbag work for it? I've been looking around for a stock wheel that has a useable airbag...and do the EP3 seat's airbag also work? Nice setup man, very clean!!

Ask and ye shall receive. Kinda wish it got more exposure before it got stickied though.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86049

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no actually I didn't...not sure if I will but I was still thinking of getting Recaro's for my car. Maybe not bucket seats...has to be reclinables for sure!

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
no actually I didn't...not sure if I will but I was still thinking of getting Recaro's for my car. Maybe not bucket seats...has to be reclinables for sure!
get the recaro seats out of the integra type r or get the speed seats. IMO both of these options are better than bride or sparco.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts