Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
My name is Anthony, but people call me ANT.

I own Second Skin Audio.
We manufacture, convert and distribute industrial sound deadening products for the automotive aftermarket.
Please visit our web site www.secondskinaudio.com for more product information.

The prices on our site are set at M.A.P. (minimum advertised price) this is the price lowest price our dealer can advertise at.

All V6P members receive a 40% discount off the web site prices with free shipping in the US.
Non-US residents must pay actual shipping charges.

Second Skin Audio has undergone many changes over the last 2 years and will go through several more. We are always striving to improve our products and our way of business, and are open to suggestions offers and criticisms.

There are cheaper materials available, but not that are proven to perform as well as ours for as inexpensive as ours. There are better products out there but nothing as affordable as ours.
Second Skin Audio has an aggressive balance of price and performance without compromise to customer service and support.

Our current products are the most competitve sound deadening materials on the market today.
To celebrate our new position as a V6P authorized vendor we are offering a special:
No disounts
No group buys
No delays

We are giving away 20 free Second Skin Damplifier Speaker kits
All we ask is that you pay a flat shipping fee of $5.
Retail cost is $19.99

If you live in Phoenix AZ or anywhere close to the valley you can pick it up to save $5 shipping.

Each speaker kit is about 30% more material than the Dynamat speaker kit. It comes with 2 12" x 12" sheets of Damplifier and is self adhesive.
It will go around your speakers to dampen panel vibration and help decrease panel distortion.
The first 20 people to pay the $5.00 in to the Second Skin paypal account get the speaker kits.

[email protected]

If you have any questions about Second Skin feel free to contact me. I am always happy to help whether you use Second Skin or not.
I respond to emails from 8 am until 10 pm 7 days a week, and will be happy to help save you some money.

Let me know if I can be of service!
ANT
[email protected]
www.secondskinaudio.com

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
can i get a set of speaker thing, and can you give me quote on how much 50sq ft cost? and how do i pay you for the speaker kit?
i PM you earlier

·
The MASTER of RED ACCORDS
208 Posts
Money sent. please let me know if I'm to late.

·
Registered
483 Posts
money sent

please refund me my 5 bucks if i can't get it. thanks :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
only got about 6 payemts so far.
you guys are fine
I will let you know when you are getting close!
Thanks for the great turn out!

ANT

1 - 20 of 48 Posts