Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hubcaps :)

Votes: 7 38.9%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I really loved the RH C2's... but I was going through the 7th Gen picture pages and EVERYONE HAS THEM. They do look great, but they are just so popular. Heres a voting thread, if you want me to stay with the C2's then say so, and if not then post the wheels and price. Must be 18".

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hope your not ordering now from wheels next...i called yesterday ordering my C4s and they were out so i asked bout the C2s and they only had the C2's in 17 inch. so you have time to think about it.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
02 Accord Love said:
Hope your not ordering now from wheels next...i called yesterday ordering my C4s and they were out so i asked bout the C2s and they only had the C2's in 17 inch. so you have time to think about it.
Naw I was just using it as an example pic, I'm going to a local shop to buy them. I don't even have a credit card or anything so I have to pay with cash :laugh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
got ya...i was just giving you a heads up that everyone is low in general. Good luck with your decision btw..the C2's will look HAWT on the Silver Accord. If they still out of C4s im heading into C2s since they are so similiar. and who cares if the 7th gens have them the car looks so different. also how many people near YOU have them. even if they are popular around the US doesnt mean they are by YOU. good luck i know youve been set on those wheels for a long time now and id hate for your decision to be changed unless you decide on another HAWT wheel :D

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol there's only 1 Accord I've seen around me that has the C2's... and it looked way badass. 6th Gen 4 cylinder LX Sedan in that blue shade, the wheels were 18". Damn it looked good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
By the way you keep mentioning the C2's, I think they would fit you best. Honestly, i know you want them, so get them. Like they say, there might be other cars out there that have them, but something tells me they will look badass on satin silver accord, too bad i dont have one...*thinks for a second* Ohhh snap, I DO...YEAYA!. Kevin do me a favor and GO GET THEM. Just call me so i can help u out, im a good negotiator.

BTW, I might get the springs WED. so i'll see when i can send u the coilovers.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spectro said:
By the way you keep mentioning the C2's, I think they would fit you best. Honestly, i know you want them, so get them. Like they say, there might be other cars out there that have them, but something tells me they will look badass on satin silver accord, too bad i dont have one...*thinks for a second* Ohhh snap, I DO...YEAYA!. Kevin do me a favor and GO GET THEM. Just call me so i can help u out, im a good negotiator.

lol fine fine, the C2's will be on the car. My friend is taking me to a local shop where he knows the owner. He claims the wheels are going to be wrapped in Pirelli's :eek:

And thanks for the coils! Be sure to call me when you get them off, or you could IM. Either one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Doctor, I know you've seen the C2's on my car but if you want to be different, I say powdercoat the rims. I love the silver on them right now but maybe in the future if I get bored or something, that'll be the next thing I do. I can't remember who it is on this forum that has powdercoated C2's but they look freakin amazing. I can't even imagine how hot they would look on a silver Accord either.

·
Registered
307 Posts
sorry to come into this at the end, but what are we comparing the C2s to? I was expecting a picture of another rim, so I could say "Oh hell yeah!, that one's better" ;)

I'm not a fan of those C2s to be honest. I like the five star pattern......looks more racey.

·
Registered
307 Posts
spectro said:

Spectro, please don't tell me that you're trading coilovers for springs?!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yes, but they are just regular coilovers i put on with my stock shocks. My setup will be Tockico Illuminas and Tein springs.

·
Registered
307 Posts
oh.......Sorry, I thought you were talking about going from FULL coilovers to just springs.....I get ya now. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
buy homies rims, bought a few stuff off him recently hes coo, and cant beat this deal man

1100$!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts