Accord V6 Forum banner

secret R weapon intake

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Archangel72 
#1 ·
hey guys, i'm interested on this intake system called secret R weapon intake. What do you guys think about this intake system? please give me an idea. thank you

#17 ·
Uh, I don't think you said that right. This is how it should read. Unless you're planning on driving into a flood that will submerge half your engine, then NO, it will not be a problem.

You'd have to submerge nearly the entire air filter for you to hydrolock your engine. When you go through a puddle just coast through it and you'll be fine as long as it's not a two feet deep puddle.

#19 ·
In my Integra I had an AEM cai with a properly installed bypass filter. Yet when I was driving in a torrential downpour and drove through one of those flash flood water areas on the side of the road, my engine bogged and almost died, suggesting it still sucked in water. If you have to, just keep the stock intake on with a K&N drop in filter or something, they are proven to increase HP also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.