Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,436 Posts
i have Secret Weapon for my car...but i can't really give an opinion on it since it is the only aftermarket intake i have had..i did notice a difference from stock..but any intake would probably make a difference..

Noise isn't loud for being SRI...but it sounds good...only complaint is that when i am at lower RPMs it makes a noise because it is rubbing against the fender...and well having an intake with the name Secret Weapon sounds kinda ricey haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the review on it though. I'll probably be getting a K&N CAI since it seems like the best intake available that will allow me to have short ram as well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
An intake is just a noise maker. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like it'll give you 30 HP.

If anything, AEM is always top in my books.

I dont fuk with those filter cleaner ****. Just buy a new cone.

·
Currently Lifted :(
303 Posts
Stay away from imitator intakes, might as well stick with a reliable company,also i've heard of scraps of metal slowly coming off the inside of these ebay type intakes causing immense damage to your engine.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Like I said before; Weapon-R's intakes are not total crap, but they aren't the best either. If you made the Weapon-R intake yourself, I would say "Hot damn, not bad at all"; but since this company is going up against AEM, K&N, Fujita, I sometimes think they are coming up a bit short. Plus, I'm still pissed they didn't make a cold air shield for the Secret Weapon (this is the reason I still use the Dragon Cold Air system in my DD).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts