Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
VERY nice body kit. the best one out so far.

...too bad the guy has to be a douchebag with that wing.

·
Registered
487 Posts
according to his cardomain page..

Interior/Exterior Modifications
Aerodynamic/Styling Enhancements: Custom

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
300 Posts
looks like rice to me :eek:

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
ugly IMO. and whats up with the wing?

Kaminari kit is much much better. I would actually get the Kaminari if I had sedan. better than OEM for sedan I think.

Hope they come up with decent rear lip/bumper for coupe. Im not digging the OEM rear lip and still waiting for something else...

·
Registered
511 Posts
albaughrsx said:
looks like rice to me :eek:
how so? the front bumper very simple with not many lines. there are no attempts at the downforce on either side of the front bumper. the lip doesn't flare out in any direction. the fit is exceptionally good, and he removed the front H. the side skirts are fairly small, and they have a simple cut in it, but almost all sideskirts do. the rear is as simple as you can get with a simple line across the bottom and a dual cutout for the exhaust.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
front bumper is nice at certain angles, but head on, it looks weird. the rest is meh...

·
Registered
930 Posts
"I originaly just wanted to replace my front bumper because of a fender bender i had with a tree while drifting. "

rofl, what a moron.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
I give mad props to him for doing custom work. It is NOT the kaminari kit, and it is not any kit that I've seen available so far. But it still looks funny in my opinion. Maybe cuz he needs the car lowered. Other than the OEM kit, I have not seen any body kit that looks right on a car that's not lowered. Probably a waste of money anyway since he likes drifting his car into trees. Unless a tree fell out of the sky and landed in front of him at the track, it sounds to me like he was acting a fool. But he get's an "A" for effort of the custom bodywork :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts