Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know what it looks like on a 98-2000. All the threads that the search returned were either coupes or no longer valid links. I can't decide which one I want...I'm leaning towards the type-r because without the slits it'll flow well with the stock sides and no rear. I'm only planning on getting a front lip (for now)...but I don't know for sure if I'm ever gonna get the sides and rear.

·
Registered
397 Posts
These are the images i got my ozhonda.com (my home forum :))

After 3 monhts of campaigning, I just managed to get a trader to send these down to Aus! yay!

Here is one mounted differently:

No doubt, these cars are US based, and not AUS based.

Cheers

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
inthikmelody said:
heres mine but i dont have it anymore

I want that exact lip right there...where did you get it from? Was the fitment good on it?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I love the way the front end on that white car looks. Does that lip have a part that goes into the lower grille? or does it just sit on the outside?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like the way that white one looks

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think they look great. Its definately a lot nicer than having nothing. white one is damn hot. I belive it should have the flap on top holding it down. there are two black knobs/screws whatever, on the edge of the top flap. (it seems)

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone know a place where i can get a well fitting one?

·
Registered
302 Posts
i got mine off the forum from aznstud i think. fitment was pretty good for me but had to remove bumper to install it and drill my own holes, but it was easy.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmm....looks like eBay it is then. i just wanted to see if anyone could recommend a seller who sold ones that fit well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
be careful of some sellers cuz my friend bought one and when they sent it, it was cracked when he got it. duno what he did after tho.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ That's another reason I'm trying to ask people to recommend a good seller. I'm ok as long as they have a return policy...but I just don't want to waste money on shipping if it's broken or doesn't fit at all.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
SiReal said:
Here is one mounted differently:

No doubt, these cars are US based, and not AUS based.

Cheers

Jeff

How did he mount his type-R lip at the bottom of his bumper? Although it wasnt designed to be put that way and seems like an insecure fit.

It looks so much better with the lip mounted at the bottom. Lower is better :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts