Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 04 v6 coupe 6 speed on a 2006 graphite gray evo IX MR. so I won;t bve around anymore...hopefully some mods will come out for you guys good luck

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
n2accord said:
I traded in my 04 v6 coupe 6 speed on a 2006 graphite gray evo IX MR. so I won;t bve around anymore...hopefully some mods will come out for you guys good luck
welcome to the club :) for some reason i still lurk over v6p even tho the accord is long gone, haha. i still have love for the site.
see u on evolutionm :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Personally I can't wait for the EVO X, even if I won't likely be purchasing it. Good luck with your new ride, it's a great car.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Good luck with that. However, you could still kickit in here and talk with old friends, or are you too good for people now?! :p j/p

Do your thing. You better make use of that powerplant, friend. :up:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am gonna miss this place i will still stop by from time to time. But iu got such a good deal on the evo, I picked up a used 06 evo 9 MR for 29k only had 3600 miles?? and they gave me 18k for my car with isssues so i figured it was time that i got sumthen with a little more go. although you 6 speed guys won';t get beat bad by stock evos especily 03-04 if you have a couple bolt ons. It still amazes me how the evo responds to mods tho. an exhaust a flas and manual boost controller you are looking at minimum 60whp gain ....ughhhhh can't wait

·
Registered
805 Posts
lol pound those STi's to the curb man. hahha hey at least stop by a show us some timeslips. I'm curious to see how it runs with some basic mods.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts