Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 2002 v6 coup silver.car only has 16900 miles. selling neuspeed springs i think they are the sport ones 2.25 drop. camber adjustment arms. obx full ss exhaust with silencers (sounds nice). wings west 3 piece wing mint paint job. cheap intake but has k&n filter on it. everything has only about 6000 miles on them the filter is almost new.also have knock off bw sides and rear and vis tracer 2 front everything would need some work and paint will let go at a reasonable price. also have two like new mxv4+ 205-60-16 tires. i live in toledo so buyer will have to pay for shipping. or pick up. the car i would like to get about 18500 out of it if anyone is interested.

·
thread killer
2,114 Posts
interested in the camber arms...how much you want for them and what brand/model is it? and it is for front or rear...or both

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vtecricebox said:
interested in the camber arms...how much you want for them and what brand/model is it? and it is for front or rear...or both
the brand is spc they were 180.00 dollars and they are just the rear. i would like to sell both the springs and arms for 200 plus shipping.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the spoiler is satin silver three piece wings west wing not the commando. it looks real nice. no trades because im getting rid of my car.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
my friend is interested in the springs..how much shipped to 90012

btw..v6 springs works on i4 shocks rite?
just not vice versa..correct? or am i thinking of something else?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
im interested in the camber arms..if you sell them apart from the springs, would be ready to buy them right now, but if you still wanna sell them with springs i understand

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the spoiler is going for 150+ shipping. it comes with all the hardware. leave email address and will send pics.
i would like to sell springs and arms together. but if no one gives me an offer will be willing to split.
im not sure if the springs will fit . if someone could answer this ? that would be nice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts