Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my brother bought the Nex SR coilover from a member here: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16638 He just put on the coilovers this January, but is now selling his car. So now someone else can get the same great deal. He bought it off Jonz for $550, but is willing to let it go for $500 since it was use for almost a month. It is now off his car. He lives in the Northern Cali ( Bay Area) and perfer local pick up, but will ship on buyers expense. For pics and more info just click on the link above. Thanks

-Chris

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn no one wants these. my last offer is 450.....if no one takes these then i will have to put it on ebay.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its full coilover...so no u dont need shocks

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
hows the ride quality of these? I'm not sure if i'm definitly interested so tell me to shut up if i'm asking too mush LOL. I'm just wondering because the teins are around $850 brand new shipped, and i was wondering how these compare to the teins.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to tell you the truth, i've never had a chance to drive the car with these on. Like it says on top of the thread, they're my brothers. He lives in northern cali and i live in southern cali. He said he love them, cause it was real stiff and he could have a real aggressive drop on them. You can also ask Jonz, he's a member here, plus he was the orignal seller. Also MugenR, I believe he is a member here but for sure he's at ACO, has these on his car and he loves them.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sent it back

1 - 12 of 12 Posts