Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have quite a few parts I had planned to install on my car but my life has changed drastically due to my child being diagnosed as a special needs baby. I plan to one day get back into it but until then all of this stuff is just going to collect dust. I will post pictures later tonight but I figured I'd let every one know what I'm getting rid of. I prefer local pick up but I am willing to ship everything (at buyers expense) except for the Satin Silver HFP coupe lip because it's so fragile.

I am located in Fort Worth, Tx

Items for sale are

Used (7500 miles) Function Form Type 2 Coilovers (no pic because they are already boxed.) for $675

03-07 Honda Accord Blackhoused Retrofit Fx-R OEM Headlight with matsu****a ballast
Minor wear and tear but over all it's a decent headlight.
$450

Brand new OEM 03-05 Honda Accord COUPE HFP Satin Silver Front Underspoiler (never been installed)
$400

OEM 03-05 Accord Sedan Fog Lights NIB (SOLD)
$70

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
447 Posts
sorry to hear about your situation. i'll definitely ask around if anyone needs what you've posted for sale! wish you nothing but the best!

·
Registered
652 Posts
bumping this to the top... I sent my money for the foglight kit just for the record. Awaiting tracking number/package arrival. Has anyone else made a payment or got any items from this sale thread?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts