Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I need some cash so i can get a set of 18's for my ride so all the toys gotta go...I have two RC cars.....one is an electric HPI Micro RS4....it's 1/18th scale and is VERY modified....comes with FM radio and 27 turn P2k2 Pro 540 motor...this stock motor makes the car go really fast....at least 40mph capable...everything is in great working order

The other car i have is a 1/10th scale HPI Nitro RS4....it is nearly stock except with a bunch of small mods to save it from scratches and to make it easier to clean and work on....the chassis has been hand polished and it looks really nice...barely ever run...it has a HPI purple anodized head and adjustable CVEC exhaust

I am willing to let either cars go for $180 shipped..

heres some pics of the Micro RS4

here is the Nitro RS4

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity bump....i have a sale pending on the micro...but the Nitro RS4 is still up for grabs...

.53 horsepower motor that turns in excess of 25000rpm running on 20% Nitromethane glow fuel...full aluminum chassis polished....car was kept impeccably clean....you can see i put balloons over the shocks to keep out dirt and junk....really a fun car.....i have all the stuff you need to run it also...will throw in the fuel refiller and glow starter...radio that it came with....original truck body painted black....

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
I'm kinda scared that one goes to 40 mph. Seeing one of those one the road. ahhhh that be funny. sorry for this random reply. but bump! hehe

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i had a nitro rs4 a while ago... i took out the stock engine and put in a pico/trinity motor that made 1.3 hp!!!

I had a cop clock mine on level ground at 63mph. It was so much fun... these cars are AWD... but i used to take the front dogbones out to make it RWD and i'd just drift all around.

Then I stripped first gear and got too lazy and never fixed it.... i might do it soon though, i miss my baby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts