Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says....I have a set of Red/Clear tailights for sale. It is for the Accord Sedan (98-00). Basically the top part (turn signal) is clear and the bottom portion is red.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm prob 85 shipped?? Whats your zip code? I'll find out how much it'll cost to ship to your area

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw they are almost like brand new....I put them on my car for a week and a half before i took them off. Perfect Condition

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
have these been sold yet?
I have 4 buyers in front of you...if none of them pull through, then its yours

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vtech1213 said:
Just like the title says....I have a set of Red/Clear tailights for sale. It is for the Accord Sedan (98-00). Basically the top part (turn signal) is clear and the bottom portion is red.

what happened?.....you didn't like em?.......I just installed those tails on my white 00 EX Sedan and I'm still not even sure if I like em......hopefully it just takes some getting used to

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah, it looks great on the car.. but my brother needed the car so he took it and he didn't want them in so i took them off. Otherwise it would still be on my car right now.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ATran said:
i would think they would but i dunno lol. Where is my dibs? i was like 2nd. Tears

These have already been sold to the first buyer. Sorry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts