Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope u guys dont bash me or anything lol but I decided to get myself a tC so I will taking out as much as possible from my accord.. At the moment my civic SE headunit is for sale on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=110073431809&rd=1,1

Im also willing to trade my wheels for some stock wheels. Also, idk if any of u remember, but I have custom leather seats and im willing to trade my seats/panels with someone else (great if someone wants to get rid of their cloth seats) the only problem is that I rather do all this with ppl who live in south florida. Feel free to ask me for anything, and i'll see what I can do. I also have blackhoused headlights and a dual exhaust catback (its a 4-banger).

If anyone is interested in doing a trade or something, let me know.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
how much for the blackhoused heads and do u have actual pics??? hows the condition of those headlites?

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey, i have stock SE wheels for sale from a 00 sedan, i really don't want to trade for anything because i am moving but let me know if you want to buy them. i gotta get rid of them soon...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts