Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
Some stuff I am selling and I have taken pics of all of them. Just give me your email address and I'll send them over.

1. Stock 99 sedan Taillights. Perfect condition with every single bulb still in there and working.
2. Stock Headlights from a 99 Sedan. Perfection. No bulbs. Unless you want amber. I'll give ya those too.
3. Stock 2004 TL Front Sway bar. Including brushings and everything you need to install. Even still has sticker on it. Never used since I don't wanna install it. I haven't even installed my untouched rear sway bar lol. If someone wants it too. Give me an offer or even nicer explain to me how to install lol.

4. I got a lightly used PSP. Including movie Hitch and game Untold Legends. No scratches. Comes with everything you buy brand new. Most of the things are still in the bag untouched. Only thing that is used is like the psp, battery, battery chargery, movie (to watch), and played the game once.
Selling this for 250 shipped... offer too if that seems too high.

Just offer for the things. Please don't low ball. I am in some "stupid" debt lol. Dumb headers. lol

PS. I also have some clear housed headlights. OEM. Did a kinda bad job. No burnt marks just if u look up close. Some spots are not like "perfect".. I can take a pic of those tommorrow. Offer.

5. www.humanelectronics.com... Netsense CPi Plus thing. It's for 56kers to receive phone calls with only 1 line. Yeah you need call waiting but its not a bad thing to use. Barely used and no clue how much i want this. On side its going for 64.95 and then a 10 dollar rebate. so anything under that would be nice. hehe. Barely used. Good condition. Perfect actaully.

·
Silver Bullet
67 Posts
These front and rear sways, they'll bolt to a 98 accord coupe, yes?

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
ATran said:
Dumb headers. lol

PS. I also have some clear housed headlights. OEM. Did a kinda bad job. No burnt marks just if u look up close. Some spots are not like "perfect".
how bout 30 shipped on your "kinda bad job" headlights and throw me your "dumb header" :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts