Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.semaias.org

Anyone going or planning to go? V6P staff will be there as usual. I've already got my hotel booked at the Sheraton from May 20-22. Make ur plans ASAP. The deadline for discounts is in April but the rooms are filing up.

Check out their site and look for the hotel's link. There's a number there to call and be sure to tell them you are booking for the SEMA conference. The entire hotel is already "booked" for regular people and ONLY SEMA conference folks can still get rooms for only $149/night.

Post here if you are going, maybe we can put something together while we're up there w/ the V6P NY chapters :)

Dizzy

·
Registered
81 Posts
how much for platinum members ?
I was told by marriottrewards that they would not honor any discount for members or even employees on holidays and big conventions.

SEMA is far away from now, lets talk about NYC autoshow. I'll be in AC on 03/25, anybody going that sat morning from AC let me know.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Damn your a balla if your a platinum member at marriott :) I will try to book a room with EMP discount but If I can not I will talk to the front office Manager and maybe get the hook up if they don't any EMP discount rates. I'll holla back but if that does not work I have a hook up with Ramada hotels since my friends father here in MD owns one.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
most likely i will go, but i'll go on Saturday. i won't be staying in hotel, i come early in morning and leave late on same day.

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
50% chance of going this year..

might take 2-3 kids (under age of 3) this time .. (I really really serious)...
they really need to find a way to slim down those car seats.. 3 car seats barely fit in
the back of the Accord

especially in NYS new law under 7 years old they must be in car seat/booster
seat otherwise FINE + 3 points.

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
Dizzy said:
Time to get a bigger car :) Toyota Avalon????? Hehehehhe.....

Would you be going on friday? or sat?
No Toyota Avalon..
Thinking Toyota Sienna AWD with TRD SuperCharger.. hahah
Nice Sleeper..

Saturday with wife this time if it nice out..

unlike last time it started to cloudy and when I left it was pouring!

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The only problem is that the Sienna doesn't have a TRD Supercharger for it. And from what I hear from Toyota, they have no plans for a 3.3L TRD supercharger. A stupid mistake if you ask me. But that's just what I hear.

Believe me...I've been waiting for one for my Sienna AWD for a long time now :)

Dizzy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts