Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you guys for the invite. I think we can all agree that it was the bloodiest meet EVAR! :p

It was a beautiful day in SoCal, full of Cayenne Turbos and new M5's at the local gas station. It's almost time to go back to school, with college students moving back in and classes starting later this week.

Roy just got off a long day of interviewing for jobs. With his newfound success, he can't fail.

He successfully learns how to ride a motorcycle in minutes, cruising around the parking lot. He takes it for "one last ride" and while out of sight of his beloved V6P brothas, a mob of female Cal Poly freshmen drop their move-in plans to get a piece of the action.

"Sorry about your gloves man..."

Rough sex = Carpet burns.

Man, those Cal Poly freshmen were freaky. Look at that smile.

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tough like a Ninja.

"What the hell happened to my bike?"

A picturesque moment.

Rolling pictures of the Ninja.

Andy: The new iPod commercial.

Still mad about his bike.

Our mini-photoshoot.

And finally, checking out Andy's gas cap.

More pictures found here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2101637254

Thanks for the meet. It was fun. And he wasn't really mad about the bike.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Damm, that gotta hurt Roy. :Owned: My lowside didn't even leave me a mark; that sucks.

lol @ James... probably doesn't even care about his bike. :p

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
yeah, i got OWNED by the ninja :D my arms are ok... my knees are killing me tho, with puss coming out day and nite :eek: u guys wanna come by my place with some get well presents? lol :hide:

edit: jon, could u photoshop out my license plate? thanx! :)

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DarkSideAccord said:
yeah, i got OWNED by the ninja :D my arms are ok... my knees are killing me tho, with puss coming out day and nite :eek: u guys wanna come by my place with some get well presents? lol :hide:

edit: jon, could u photoshop out my license plate? thanx! :)
What license plate?

:D

·
v6p gangster
1,076 Posts
ComptechV6 said:
Nice Cars

So Whats Color is Maos car blue or silver lol it looks both

lol. its a "silver blue!" haha.

depending on lighting, the car shifts between blue and silver; since there's heavy blue pearl on there, sometimes the car look really blue.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Awesome cars, great people and great pics !! SO CAL's finest ! Gilbert got a new lip! Good stuff. Feel better, Roy ! Try falling off a 2 stroke KTX dirt bike in gravel and stuff..

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
mista jc said:
Awesome cars, great people and great pics !! SO CAL's finest ! Gilbert got a new lip! Good stuff. Feel better, Roy ! Try falling off a 2 stroke KTX dirt bike in gravel and stuff..

hahaha roy just HAD to test his self against the concrete.....

roy: "humm....i wonder what's harder, my hands/elbow or the floor"

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
man, i always want to go to a cal poly meet. and i cant this just passed by without me know..

where were you jon? i always inform of any meets, lol.. :p

·
Banned
33 Posts
bodykit

what kind of rear bumper is on that black accord in the posts i have that same front bumper and side skirts on my black accord but my bumper is different just wondering thanx!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts