Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, I just moved to MD from NY and I needed to take my car in for service because the main SRS light was red.
Does anybody have any recommendations/suggestions for places to take it, or information on certain places? I took it to O'Donnell Honda off of the Baltimore Nat'l Pike and they had it for only a couple hours or so.
They said their computer couldn't communicate with the car's computer to check the problem so I'd have to take it in for a full day to check it out. Then later that evening when I started the car I noticed a really funny sound coming from the engine and a bit of a funny smell. Then I opened the hood to check it out while it was running and it seemed like the sound might've been coming from somewhere near the alternator or somewhere in that general area closer to the firewall.
Does anyone know if O'Donnell is a reliable place? I've never heard of a computer not communicating, and it seems like maybe they might've done something else that affected the car.
Are there any other certified service centers near the 21228 area? I found one mention of Carrington Import Auto (not sure where it is, but it says Catonsville) but I don't know if that's certified. Anybody have any recommendations for reliable service centers that won't try to swindle me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
O'Donnel is one of the more reputable dealers around here.

Also;

Foreign Auto Experts CO, 6350 South Hanover Road, Elkridge, MD
(410) 796-4418

I have never been to that one but I have heard good things about them.

I don't know anything about Carrington.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts