Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE SHIPPING
I have a set of 19"x7.5" 4x114.3 or 5x114.3 lug real Racinghart 3 piece CR rims. Bought these new 8 months ago for $4200, selling because I let my girl drive and now have a bent rim, since then I got new ones since I couldnt drive the car. The cheapest I have fond a new one is $550 thats just for 1 and no tire. Im welling to sell the set for $1100 with the bent rim or $1750 with the bent one replaced. It is fixable and was quoted only $40 to fix. They do include nitto 555 extreme 2 are 225/35/19 2 are 235/35/19. email me @ [email protected] for pics. Have them to you right away. If want to make sure you get them. pay my paypal account(same as email address) will have them shipped tomorrow if you like. Prices do include shipping. SHIPPING IS FREE

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Cheapest I've found is 650 a rim, and thats a 45 day wait. Show me some pics... I might be interested in them for spares... Whats the offset?

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
lol holy crap..4200..you got hardcore ripped off...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did get pirelli p zero neros with it, brand new. thats why 4200 and sales tax on $4000 aint cheap either. do the math or buy some rims with tires like that for a better deal. And please dont waste this thread for asking or saying that I paid to much for them new.
ANYWAYS I Will email you the pics.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
please post pics on the thread, it will be alot easiar for you then trying to send them out to everyone that requests them :) I'd like to see them myself -J

·
Registered
781 Posts
hey man, where in florida are you? im located in tampa and i wanna see these wheels in person, if ur able to let me see them in person i'll buy them locally from you. hit me up on here or email me [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.