Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased these off a member here but later decided to go a differenet route. It came off a 6th gen coupe. Local pick up prefered located in the South Gate area, but will ship at buyers expense. Also if purchased before 6-9 i'll hook you up with a 40% discount on rotors, brake pads, brake lines, calipers, clutch kits, flywheel. I work at Centric Parts and sell mostly aftermarket oem bake stuff. Centric Parts also owns StopTech so if you want high performance brake stuff I can get you a 40% discount on that too, any car. :)

Asking price before 6-9-07: $80 plus 40% discount any brake components for any car(rotors, brake pads, brake lines, calipers, etc.)

Price after 6-9-07: $60

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
so to give the 40% off you gotta buy these? cuz i could use some brake lines and rear rotors, but im not looking for OEM suspension. :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AV6EerbZz said:
are those stock
Yup.

99cfENVYv6 said:
so to give the 40% off you gotta buy these? cuz i could use some brake lines and rear rotors, but im not looking for OEM suspension. :(
Yup. If you can find a buyer for me ill hook you up too.

·
Registered
683 Posts
is that including big brake kits like brembo

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
how much can you get a h22/f22/f23/h23 fidanza 8lb flywheel, axxis ultimate pads for 98-02 accord coupe 4cly front for after the discount...
im KINDA in the market for OEM springs and shocks..cause imma part out my car in less than a year

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i was taking a look at those oem pics and how come they seem different then my springs/shox ?

do u have the oem pillow mounts?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
kleptodathief said:
i was taking a look at those oem pics and how come they seem different then my springs/shox ?
do u have the oem pillow mounts?
I dont know, im guessing its the pillow mounts. Nope no pillow mounts included.

98CG__sHow said:
how much can you get a h22/f22/f23/h23 fidanza 8lb flywheel, axxis ultimate pads for 98-02 accord coupe 4cly front for after the discount...
im KINDA in the market for OEM springs and shocks..cause imma part out my car in less than a year
Sorry Centric only sells Luk Rep Set. coupe? damn i was price checked for a sedan. Ill go back and ask but im sure its around if not the same price. Axxis Ult. pads for a 6gen 4cyl Accord: Front - $27.75, Rear - $21.95

1 - 12 of 12 Posts