Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I need this LIQUID CRYSTAL TV gone, ASAP. I'm waiting for payment on a few hoods, but i need the $$$ ASAP for a pair of racing seats. I cannot wait much longer for $$$, so i'm letting some of my stuff go, including this LC TV.

Here are the specs:

The AQUOS® LC-13B8U-S is less than 4 deep in a contemporary and elegant design with a silver finish frame and black side speakers. With Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View LCD panel, the LC-13B8U-S delivers superior picture quality. In addition to a 500:1 contrast ratio and 430 cd/m2 high brightness, it is truly TV where you want it, for any room in the house!

Features
Speakers Stereo
2 x 2.1 Watt

Details
Image Aspect Ratio 4:3
Digital Standard EDTV-Ready
TV Supported Resolutions 480p (EDTV)
Dimensions (W X D X H) 17.8 in. x 3.63 in. x 11.19 in.
Weight 8.2 lb.
Image can be flipped 4 ways!
MPN LC-13B8US

Overall, the pic quality is awesome! It is only 3.63" thick! I bought this for my dad's BD, but my bro beat me to it. The Fuc*ker bought him a much larger LCD TV. :cry: I bought this at Fry's for about $510, so please don't low ball me on this. I really need the $$$, because i got an awesome deal on seats from OGs. I've used it only once to watching "Million Dollar Baby." LOL No blemish what so ever, and i still have all the packaging. It is brand new! I can also include a used DVD player, and all the required wiring (including RCA s-video cable). Asking price is 300 or OBO, local is preferred. Shipping will be considered if you're willing to pay for the fees. Thanks for looking ya'll!

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ponickka said:
so this is a 17" tv?

No, this is sharp aquos series, which is a 13" screen size. yup, they are expensive for the size, because the quality is outrageously superior to others!!!!

It is an actual TV not LCD made with TV tuner. The pics quality is outstanding, which is why i bought it for the radical price!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OBO guys.... i need this TV gone! :D it been sitting on my desk for like months. No use for it what so ever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts