Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50$ OBO local pick up only. I will entertain all local offers and the first guy to hit me up or stop by my shop gets it. It's never seen a car, and has been collecting dust with seran wrapped since the early 2000's. I removed Seran wrap on one headlight to show you how clear they are. Practically new.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. local pick up only. I'm a shop, not a street vendor. L.A isn't far away from me, especially at the price I'm willing to sell it for.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^READ. it says local pick up only. I'm selling it for cheap. It will cost me more to ship it than the price I'm selling it for.

·
Registered
295 Posts
yeah ur right hell of a deal. let me know if you dont sell it by the end of the week. if you dont ill try to see if i could come out. but no promises

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't hurt to ask man. DAYUM!

It only costs 20 bucks to ship headlights anyways. JS.

GLWS though
Thanks. I'm a shop not a person sitting in his bedroom trying to sell something he can't sell. 20$ is lunch money for my staff and I. and I pay my employees to box things up, and ship things out. If 20$ was nothing, go pay the difference from another vendor, perhaps on ebay. You'll probably find these for 100$ shipped to your door. I'm giving the locals a deal of 50$ OBO.

Where abouts OC are you located?
In the heart of Orange County, 57/91/55/22. My shop is right next to the Honda Center. Project Import for directions.

yeah ur right hell of a deal. let me know if you dont sell it by the end of the week. if you dont ill try to see if i could come out. but no promises
It's your job to follow up, I won't be letting you know. I'm the seller, It will sell if I put it on craigslist. I'm just giving V6P so cal locals an opportunity at a steal.

·
Registered
137 Posts
if you do attend to the Irvine meet can u possibly bring them with you?
i will pay full price

·
Registered
137 Posts
no car during the day my dad drives it cuz his truck broke down :(
jus hold on the the lights for me perty plz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts