Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waz up everybody. i am looking for a shop that can do a motor swap in my 98 accord. H22a swap auto to 5spd tranny swap as well. does anyone know of any good shops that do quality work that they can recommend to me. also a shop that wont try and hit me ova the head price wise. but i know datz goin to be hard to ask for. but any recommendations at all i appreciate.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Millennium Autosports

Street address:
1146 Ingleside Road
Norfolk, VA 23502

Business phone number:
757-853-7771

Short description of Services:
Custom Fabrication of turbo kits, supercharger kits, intercooler kits, motor swaps and roll cages. We also carry a wide variety of aftermarket accessories for your vehicle including body kits and Sparco, Momo and Corbeau seats and steering wheels. Full DYNOJET tuning facility!!!

Optional Contact Person Name:
Shawn, Brian or Gray

Optional Contact Person E-mail:
[email protected]

Optional Website Address:
www.Millenniumasports.com

or

3Alarm Automotive

Full Street Address(Street, City, State, Zip):
5677 Morris Neck Road
VA Beach, VA 23457

Business Phone Number:
(757) 721-9009

Short Description of Services:
Motor swaps (stock or upgrade), custom turbo kit installation and fabrication, general maintenance and repair, diagnostics

Optional Contact Person Name: Rich or Adam

Comments: We can offer quality work for great prices. Please call in advance to schedule and appointment.

or

Direct Performance

423 S. Lynnhaven Road Suite 104
Virginia Beach VA 23452

(757) 340 1862

Specializing in EVO's, eclipses, Honda swaps, and now all Subarus, from mild to wild, we can do it all. car stereo, alarms, Superchargers, Turbo kits, suspension systems, and Tuning, we want to become your one stop for EVERYTHING shop!

For more info contact Brian, Jimmie or RJ

[email protected]
[email protected]

www.DPPerformance.com

These are reputable shops here. but you can also go to www.dragva.com/forums/ and find out what you need done specifically. Maybe you can find some one on the side to do it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
You can also check out a place called Dialdin. I will try to get the number for you. They are located in Chesapeake. What part of the 757 are you guys in? Me Va Beach

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey ya'll! I'm in Virginia Beach too, i just got up on the website tonight. This is pretty cool. We should get together sometime and ride around a bit or whatever.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Imma put together a roll call for the 757. maybe we could get together one sunday afternoon and have a bbq @ mt. trashmore, in Va beach or something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sup everyone...just moved up to the NCR....located in the College Park area...can anyone recommend any good shops to get work done on my 2k accord and or maint.??? appreciate any help...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts