Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are you just going to tystrap it to something in the engine bay then?? I would get an actual pipe for it if I was you. But if you are just looking for a filter I would get an AEM filter because you do not have to re-oil the filter like with the K&N filters. All you have to do with the AEM filters is wash it off and let it dry. With the K&N filters you have to re-oil after you wash them.

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you just going to tystrap it to something in the engine bay then?? I would get an actual pipe for it if I was you. But if you are just looking for a filter I would get an AEM filter because you do not have to re-oil the filter like with the K&N filters. All you have to do with the AEM filters is wash it off and let it dry. With the K&N filters you have to re-oil after you wash them.
good to know...thanks!...ill look into the aem filter can i pick up one of these filters from a local advance auto parts store or do i need to order one from somewhere online?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know you'll have to look into that yourself. I'm sure if you're in a big enough city they will have the AEM filter because they are just as big if not bigger then K&N. Most people with the Accords on here have the AEM V2 cai.

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sai

I don't know you'll have to look into that yourself. I'm sure if you're in a big enough city they will have the AEM filter because they are just as big if not bigger then K&N. Most people with the Accords on here have the AEM V2 cai.
Yeah a lot of people do have the cai I'm just not that interested in a few extra hp for more money. I live in ft lauderdale so I'm gonna look around and see if I can pick one up locally

1 - 8 of 8 Posts