Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Future Dr. of Psychology
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all that this is short notice but I wasn't sure if I was going to do this on Saturday or Sunday.

Sunday, April 6 for 1:30-2:00 at mine and NVA's house.

Donations will be accepted for food and drinks like at the last mini-meet.

Menu Items are:
hot dogs
Hamburgers/cheeseburgers
Homemade Potato Salad

No Alcohol PLEASE since we have young children. If you can make it please add to list.

P.S. Also my B-day and I can't think of a better way to spend it than with all of our friends, V6P family and "adopted" family memebers, Kai, Jordan, Mike, Chris and those that know I have "Adopted you".

I'll Start :D:p

1. NVA & TG

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Interesting, i'm off work this sunday, it'll be a good idea to check out the amazing garage i've been hearing so much about!

Where are you guys located at?

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Already there.

JDM-Yo in the hizzouse!!! :D

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
1. NVA & TG
2. Kschwigg. there will also be icecream cake.. what was it sis dairy queen blizzard cake? http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/menu/treats/blizzard-ice-cream-cakes/

also paul im too lazy to PM you but the pistons shipped today via DHL
Just pick it out. THe biggest one is a sheet cake. It needs to be ordered ahead since it is a sheet cake unless you actually go in and get 2 half sheets. They have them in their freezer already made and they can write anything you want it.

TG/Sis and mom's to everyone else

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
alright count me in. This is my first time meeting you guys up, so be nice to me ! LoL

·
Future Dr. of Psychology
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ LOL not a chance. You have been lurking out there for far to darn long :D :p

·
Surpreme Clientele
456 Posts
HAHA whats up with that last rule i thought we already had a convo about that...lol

and i like the "family members that know are adopted...lol"
Yea wish i could make but im preping for finals and someone offered me a job so i can afford my alignment and not have mad tyte jdm camberz

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
would u like me to bring anything? a desert perhaps? Chocolate cake plattar from work?
Where do you work?

Anyway Kschwiggy is bringing DQ IC Cake, so just bring yourself, if you want to throw a couple $ at food, great.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
HAHA whats up with that last rule i thought we already had a convo about that...lol

and i like the "family members that know are adopted...lol"
Yea wish i could make but im preping for finals and someone offered me a job so i can afford my alignment and not have mad tyte jdm camberz
Remind me to smack you the next time you come around, I told you to get that $hit alighned ASAP.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
well.....a mini meet. if i can get my new calipers on tomorrow then i just might have to take a ride up there to see you guys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts