Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 I4 with a 5 spd and for a while now have been considering a short throw shifter adapter. Ive found a bunch on ebay but they dont have instructions or anything like that. I am trying to figure out how easy this is to install, how much should i be willing to pay, brands to stay away from stuff like that. im looking at this.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
A short shifter adapter will only shorten the throws, but without shortening the lever height.

I used to have an eBay adapter and it didn't even fit at all, so I spent double the money and got the DC Sports adapter.

The shifts are a lot smoother, but often times sloppy. The installation took 10 minutes and I was overall pretty happy about it.

I took a look on the B&M and Neuspeed website and didn't find a "true" short shifter for the 5th gen.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
try looking into a 'pspec' tru short shifter... i hear many great reviews on it..and my homie with a lude just got it...i gues ill update on how it shifts after we install it..lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
lean racing is for 6gens where as the pspec is for 5th gens i believe.. check superhonda.com people were talkin bout the pspec there

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
good information. =) Now I'll stay away from ebay for the adapter...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts