Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have already installed the Neuspeed short throw adapter and am very pleased with the results but I am wanting to shorten the shifter itself. My buddy just bought a 350z and I would love to be able to get my shifter to that height and then have that shortened throw. But from what I've been able to tell no one makes anything for this, just the throw adapter, anyone have any ideas or suggestions (other than chopping the top off and re-thredding it).

·
Registered
334 Posts
there isnt a shifter kit out for the accords yet....pretty much you would have to chop off the top and re thread it....if theres another way lemme know!

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have the neuspeed adapter and i cut/threaded the shifter to make it shorter and look better. I have no complaints. When i see how my stick looked like when it was stock...hahhahha. that thing was high n' ugly.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ill be gone for the weekend...hopefully the rain will be gone when i come back so i can wash my car...ill take pics...asap...i paid 75 for the neuspeed adapter, cut, thread, and installation at c&c tuners.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey mofo. did u ever get those pictures of the shifter. Was wondering if you thought it was something that could be a DIY job. I know that the Automatic guys have found a way to DIY with some pipe/tube cutters so I wasn't sure what they used when you got urs done and if it seemed like it was a job that I could do myself. All the shops around here have been reluctant to even talk to me about doin it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts