Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
jesus said:
So the insurance company is offereing me $1088 for the rims on my car that was totalled last week. here's the related thread:
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83449

One of wheels is damaged beyond repair, the rest have regular wear and tear.

Should i take the money ($1088)

or should i take the wheels back (18x7.5 Foose Speedster 5)????
i would take the money, since one of the wheels is basically gone. take the money and get some new wheels :]

·
Registered
23 Posts
how much would it cost to purchase 1 more to make a full set? Then, how much could you get for the full set? DId you like the wheels enough to put them on your next ride? Sorry about you car, I had one stolen a while back and it is just plain violating.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Take the money, you'll still have plenty of time to find some new shoes by summer and after you get a new car. Even if you could fix the 1 rim relatively cheap I doubt you could get much more than what they are offering by selling them. You may end up getting a different car that can't fit those wheels either.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i thought those rims looked pimp on my car . . . but forget the rims, i have to get a whole new car . . . interest rates are a [email protected] right now . . . i miss my baby . . .
:cry:

i'm gonna take the money . . .

·
Registered
94 Posts
There are some good places that do wheel repairs that youc ould look into if you think it can be repaired and want to keep them.

Will the insurance company pay for the damge to the one wheel to have it fixed?

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Take the money (which you already did), but if you want to keep the chrome, keep the chrome. To me, chrome/polished is cooler than all these people loving the bronze or black wheel look. Bronze and black look way more tacky than chrome/polished.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts