Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellas and ladies, Sorry about the pictures, I am a noob when it comes to posting with pics... But nonetheless, I am parting out my car and slowly taking it back to stock, or close to it...
With that said, first, I have a custom fiberglass fitted sub box that fits into the trunk of any Honda Accord 1998 to 2002 coupe, and maybe 4 doors if the trunks are the same. It basically takes the place of the spare tire.

I would like to sell the whole case, the subs (3 JL Audio W3 V2's), an Audiobahn Digital output 1 Farad Cap, and a Rockford Fostage 800x1 amp...

The case with everything in it, I will sell for $1350 for everything, including lights and wires... And if you buy the whole thing, I will include the 2 wood covers that are covered in black suede, that go on top on the sub box to make it look clean as hell, as well as 2 plexiglass coverings, 1 for the amp, and 1 for Cap... The amp one is cut out in the shape of the JL Audio Symbol... Everything is in great condition...

SO CAL ONLY

I am also selling my CD deck and TV along with a brain for the TV plugins...

The 1 Din motorized flip out TV I will let go for $200, and the CD Deck I will sell for $30... The TV is in good condition and has a little scratch on the top left part of the frame/screen, barely noticeable... The CD Deck, I am not going to lie is a little worn, the chrome is chipping off on the volume button, but other than that it functions great...
The video input controller I will include with the TV for $50, otherwise seperate $75...

I PREFER SO CAL PICK UP ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE TV/DECK/INPUT CONTROLLER...

·
Registered
103 Posts
sent you a pm please send me pics at [email protected] im interested in the whole system
Speedracerr said:
Hey fellas and ladies, Sorry about the pictures, I am a noob when it comes to posting with pics... But nonetheless, I am parting out my car and slowly taking it back to stock, or close to it...
With that said, first, I have a custom fiberglass fitted sub box that fits into the trunk of any Honda Accord 1998 to 2002 coupe, and maybe 4 doors if the trunks are the same. It basically takes the place of the spare tire.

I would like to sell the whole case, the subs (3 JL Audio W3 V2's), an Audiobahn Digital output 1 Farad Cap, and a Rockford Fostage 800x1 amp...

The case with everything in it, I will sell for $1200 for everything, including lights and wires... And if you buy the whole thing, I will include the 2 wood covers that are covered in black suede, that go on top on the sub box to make it look clean as hell, as well as 2 plexiglass coverings, 1 for the amp, and 1 for Cap... The amp one is cut out in the shape of the JL Audio Symbol... Everything is in great condition...

SO CAL ONLY

I am also selling my CD deck and TV along with a brain for the TV plugins...

The 1 Din motorized flip out TV I will let go for $200, and the CD Deck I will sell for $30... The TV is in good condition and has a little scratch on the top left part of the frame/screen, barely noticeable... The CD Deck, I am not going to lie is a little worn, the chrome is chipping off on the volume button, but other than that it functions great...
The video input controller I will include with the TV for $50, otherwise seperate $75...

I PREFER SO CAL PICK UP ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE TV/DECK/INPUT CONTROLLER...

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
are u willing to part out the audiobahn cap? if so please PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
___
4,751 Posts
try uploading the pictures to your v6p gallery, click on the gallery link on top, because they're not showing up on yahoo.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Might be interested in that TV.. That price firm? Interested in trades? Does it have/come with a brain?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Paintballny said:
Might be interested in that TV.. That price firm? Interested in trades? Does it have/come with a brain?
I might be taking second dibs on the TV, but wondering the same question...and what the model # is as well...

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in Irvine everyday...
No sorry I won't trade for a mini ipod, i have a regular 20 gig already...
Yes they are 3 12" W3v2's...
The Panasonic Flip out screen Model is VA707WEUC...
Sorry, I won't accept trades, I just want to part out and get rid of the car...
Prices might be negotiable...
$250 for brain and TV together...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bucktown said:
do you have a tv tuner? so that you can watch channels 2 thru 13 on the tv? is this what u guys are calling the "brains"?
the "brain" or input controller is the device in which you can plug in multiple Audio/Video inputs into...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts