1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signature Showcase and Rules Thread
Please read the rules BEFORE posting your signature.​

RULES:

• Maximum Size of your Sig cannot be more than 550pixels Wide and 200pixels High, NO EXCEPTIONS!
  • No content deemed NWS (Not Work Safe) shall be included in a signature
  • No content deemed offensive shall be included in a signature
  • No advertisements shall be included in a signature
  • No Mods list shall be allowed directly IN the signature. Please use a LINK instead. CLICK HERE for more info.
Remember, that it is at the sole discretion of V6P.net and it's staff to determine what constitutes NWS, Offensive, or Abusive Sigs. We reserve each and every right to remove your sig, or your ability to retain signatures at all. If our members feel the need to abuse the system, we will not hesitate to remove sigs permanently. This is a trial run, giving you all the chance to have this priviledge back, if you mess this up, kiss the option goodbye.

Because this is something that many of you have wanted back for so long, the burden of policing sigs shall be placed upon the end users. If you notice that somebody has an offensive, or oversized sig, it is the duty of our members to politely inform the other member that they are in violation of the rules. V6P's administrative staff has NO time to police each and every one of your sig's and also has NO time to listen to people tattling on others because of their sigs. There will be a thread dedicated to reporting sigs in violation of our signature policy, and this is the ONLY place that public notations of violations shall be made by our members.

We are prepared to deal with sig violaters on a few different levels, ranging from individual sig bans, to timeouts and user banning. There are absolutely NO excuses for non-compliance with this policy, and if you do not understand it, you'd better ask a friend before editing your sig. All sig related PM's sent to moderators will be ignored by spam filters and will go unanswered, so don't even bother.

If you have any questions regarding the new policy, or would like to report any misuse of signatures, please visit this thread: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64158

Thank you everyone for your time,

-James K
V6Performance.net, Inc.

Okay, Now that you have read and understood the rules, Lets see your Sigs! :)

*Sr.Mods, Please feel free to correct/add any rules and regulations to this post.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys, i accidentally f'd up the other thread while i was trying to move the posts. :(

Im sure you guys dont mind reposting your sigs anyways ;)

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've never moved posts before so yea, needless to say i messed up but now you guys have this brand spankin new thread to fill up :D

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
:wave:

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
:boo:

:hide:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
temporary

·
375 Posts
i thin the size u guys are allowing is way too big...maybe something along the line of this would be more suited like 500x100...it would also help with qwuicker loads and everything...

also do we have to manually click on show ur signature everytime we post??? :confused:

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Blazed said:
also do we have to manually click on show ur signature everytime we post??? :confused:
Yes, this will reduce the "flooding" of signatures in a thread. One signature posted per thread. There's no reason to show the signature more than once.

·
375 Posts
clean2draccord said:
Yes, this will reduce the "flooding" of signatures in a thread. One signature posted per thread. There's no reason to show the signature more than once.
i still think550x200 is kind of ridiculous..it should be smaller...
500x100 is more than suficient...

and the point of a signature is that it is followed by all ur posts..NOT JUST ONE..when u actually remmeber to hit it...

IMO ofcourse...but whatever u gusy think is the best for the site ;)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
clean2draccord said:
when will this take effect??... cuz i noticed a couple people dis-regarding it already

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
when will this take effect??... cuz i noticed a couple people dis-regarding it already
Here we go:

VTEC-v6! said:

As far as our policy goes towards violators, if your sig is in violation, you'd better hope a fellow member reminds you it's out of order before we see it and nuke your signature priviledges.

Show sig by default will be DISABLED permanently, as there is absolutely no reason to have it shown more than once. If you really want your sig to show that bad, take that extra brain cell and click the checkbox :rolleyes:

That is all. :cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Because this is something that many of you have wanted back for so long, the burden of policing sigs shall be placed upon the end users. If you notice that somebody has an offensive, or oversized sig, it is the duty of our members to politely inform the other member that they are in violation of the rules. V6P's administrative staff has NO time to police each and every one of your sig's and also has NO time to listen to people tattling on others because of their sigs. There will be a thread dedicated to reporting sigs in violation of our signature policy, and this is the ONLY place that public notations of violations shall be made by our members.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts