Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you get a silver carbon fiber hood and trunk for our car???????

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Ask Drew (sick6speed) he has a silver cf hood, but no CF trunk.

The only one I kno w/ a CF trunk is accord03 but his is black.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have a Silver six speed and I just think that silver carbon would look better than black carbon...

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
marshallbc said:
Well I have a Silver six speed and I just think that silver carbon would look better than black carbon...
definitely. check out pics of drew's car... dat sh!t is clean

His post w/ pics... Clicky

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
definitely. check out pics of drew's car... dat sh!t is clean

His post w/ pics... Clicky
That is the hood I want......... :p Where and how much I want I want I want...........

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i think silver looks dirty.....when i saw on in person for the first time...i was like...wtf is wrong with his paint job...but thats just me....i couldnt really tell it was cf too...until i walked up to it and noticed it had a weird silver/white weave. its ok lookin if ur into that.....i would just stick with black and silver...a better contrast in my opin.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
with a silver cf hood, you cant hide as much as the black cf hoods..

1. you can tell faster that your hood is yellowing, compared to the black, which just looks black..

2. you can also spot any blemishes quicker than the black cf.

3. when you get any colored cf to try to match the color of your car,, your never gonna get that. your always gonna be a few shades off your paint job.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
accord03 said:
i think silver looks dirty.....when i saw on in person for the first time...i was like...wtf is wrong with his paint job...but thats just me....i couldnt really tell it was cf too...until i walked up to it and noticed it had a weird silver/white weave. its ok lookin if ur into that.....i would just stick with black and silver...a better contrast in my opin.

of course roy has something negative to say -_-

but hes kinda rite ...

i see where u were trying to go with that ... but hes kidna rite ... and so is kiet ...

but you know what?? ITS YOUR CAR SO DO WHAT U WANT WITH IT =] as long as YOU think its pretty ... thats all tha matters =)

hahah man ... where did that sappy **** come from ?? i gotta grab my balls LOL

·
Registered
239 Posts
personally, i like the silver carbon fiber look. black carbon fiber looks alright for show cars but it's a little too ricey for a daily driver.

p.s.: why is his front license plate mounted offcenter with one bolt???

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
black cf is safe, it played out though.. [not hating..]

but he has it mounted on the side for a more european/jdm look. and that is an authentic jdm liscencse plate from japan.. representing the 818 area code in socal.. thats why drew has it on.

slow CORD grl said:
but you know what?? ITS YOUR CAR SO DO WHAT U WANT WITH IT =] as long as YOU think its pretty ... thats all tha matters =)
i dont know if pretty is such a good word, but only for you laura. ;)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
phongtruong12 said:
p.s.: why is his front license plate mounted offcenter with one bolt???
jaayyyy-ddeee-eeemmm!!!

but yea... you can just PM drew a.k.a sick6speed. I think I'll be seeing drew's car at the recruitment meet tomorrow! :woot: cant wait.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone finds out where Let me know please. If I can't find the silver I will have to do black carbon hood and trunk and roof lay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts