Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished my first silver carbon automatic :( shift bezel. I'm gonna use this thread as I make more interior trim. What you guys think...
And no I still haven't go my lip back on yet, hahaha the mold is taking longer than expected.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joedanger11 said:
yea.. pics aren't doing it justice... i dont think. it looks too flashy with the stock black around it.
So would you say that the two black trim pieces next to it should be the next pieces? maybe a cup holder (that will be a pain)
thanks for the input

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
After seeing those next pics, I'm thinking the flash just totally ruins the whole effect. It looks better on a larger scale. Try to take some good pics w/o the flash.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
oswhiteboy said:
Yeah I'm not feeling that. It looks cheap.
This from the man with the euros?...... lol

Anyways AxisAccord, that dash and pillars are sick! If it gets too bright while driving, you might want to scuff it up and throw a layer of tinted resin on top. Keep up the good work. Looks like I gotta finish up my front bumper lip mold and make a silver CF lip to top that... lol Props

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nittanys1 said:
shift trim looks great!!

yeah thats gonna b crazy wen driving in the sun!!!

Thanks, I'll wait to see if Axis goes blind before I do the dash! lol maybe a blue tint would match my car?

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
shon.nv said:
It looks different but honestly its kinda ricery IMO(Sorry had to say it) should have done black instead of silver unless you want to make it a complete SHOW CAR.
(No offense brother just my opinion)
:and1:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Update:
Redo... don't know if everyone realizes this, but this is a cast piece from a mold, not an overlay. The first one was way too wavy, due to repair. I did a redo. Notice it has all the lines the stock one does (around the inner part of the bezel) sorry the photo is blurry (camera phone) I'm working on more mold of the interior to match, I'll post up when I got a part out. next up is the arm rest console...
I am trying to do something similar to the silver overlays available for the interior, but in cast parts. Might mix it up with some black carbon as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts