Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a cheap amp for my sub that will run enough for a 12" JL W0 and obviously having the sub sound great...anyone know what I should be looking for? I dont really know anything about the ohms, rms, watts and all that...just looking for something to run the 1 sub...

·
07' V6 Auto Sedan
700 Posts
Anything around 150 rms. Dont go over 250. WHich means ANY garbage amp will work. Get a 300 watt MAX amp that will put out around 150 rms from craigslist. Should be about 50 dollars. lol... and make sure who ever wires it does it at four ohm.

but seriously dude.. the sub.. is ****. Its gonna give you as much bass as you turning the bass up on your stock 6x9's dude. if you want bass.. get a at least a w3.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
anything around 150 rms. Dont go over 250. Which means any garbage amp will work. Get a 300 watt max amp that will put out around 150 rms from craigslist. Should be about 50 dollars. Lol... And make sure who ever wires it does it at four ohm.

But seriously dude.. The sub.. Is ****. Its gonna give you as much bass as you turning the bass up on your stock 6x9's dude. If you want bass.. Get a at least a w3.
+1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts