Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Umm what happens when it's cold and you see smoke only coming out of one of them? In my opinion it's ghetto.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
its better then losing hp from a real dual........
how would you know you LOSE hp from a real dual exhaust conversion.

what if you were to minimize the diameter of each piping and kept the overall diameter of the exhaust the same.

what if when you added the 2nd exhaust, there was an increase in mid-high end hp gain?

this sh!t is ghetto. why don't you just put a sticker of an exhaust - this one adds more weight to it :bonk:

·
Registered
26 Posts
how would you know you LOSE hp from a real dual exhaust conversion.

what if you were to minimize the diameter of each piping and kept the overall diameter of the exhaust the same.

what if when you added the 2nd exhaust, there was an increase in mid-high end hp gain?

this sh!t is ghetto. why don't you just put a sticker of an exhaust - this one adds more weight to it :bonk:
oh i was referring to I4 engines

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
its better then losing hp from a real dual........
oh i was referring to I4 engines
k series engines are a bit tricky when it comes to gaining hp, but if you do it right with a dual setup, you can gain. i think it was 2.25" piping to two 1.5" or something?

k20.org it - but were talking about doing a y-pipe setup, not xpipe, straight pipe, H-pipe or something else.

·
Registered
59 Posts
what the hell? ROFL!!!:D

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
wow, that is kind of odd. At first I didn't get it, then I looked closely at the pictures. So he just bolted up a pipe to the rear...didn't even try to connect it with the rest of the piping. I'm not going to call it "rice" because I think that's played out, and to each his own, but wow...different way to go about getting that dual exhaust look I guess.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
HMM dont you notice that there is not the other muffler. half done but creative.
That's what I'm saying - no muffler, just bolted a piece of metal with a tip under his rear end. No effort to do a dual setup...kind of weird.

·
VrOoM! VrOoM!
557 Posts
lol... i cant believe they actually sell fake dual kits....

end result...

SPEECHELESS X10:rofl:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts