Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It's gonna be a blast! We went last year but didnt actually cruise up to Skyline, we will be this year though.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can't wait... it looks beautiful there..

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6thgenaccord.com had one last year, and my friend went. BEAUTIFUL pictures and seems like it was an amazing experience.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No cops? I thought the speed limit was 35

·
2004 Honda Accord EX-V6
752 Posts
6thgenaccord.com had one last year, and my friend went. BEAUTIFUL pictures and seems like it was an amazing experience.
yeah man, your definetly going to appreciate your suspension upgrades a lot on this experience.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder how nice the AZine peeps are... I'll probably have the oldest non acura car there... lol

·
2004 Honda Accord EX-V6
752 Posts
I wonder how nice the AZine peeps are... I'll probably have the oldest non acura car there... lol
they are pretty cool and laid back for the most part. but some crazy mofos on the way to skyline though going down 66 was an average of 80-100mph+.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^
LoL
I've seen cops pull over 5 cars at the same time before... If that happens, i'll just chill and cruise...

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Park police are cool just don't do nothing stupid. When I went last year to the 6thgen meet my friend had car problems and we got stuck for 3hrs. The park officer was really cool and kicked it with us. He let me take pictures of his police car with lights on behind my friends car lol for ****s and giggles. I've been going to the Azine meets for a while and they are a cool bunch.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
I need to meet up with someone cause I don't know how to get there
Meet up at Paul and Carrie's place and we could caravan together.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
From what I heard from a friend on G35driver yesterday.

They just had their Skyline Drive meet this past weekend.

Skyline Drive is Federal property.

The tickets you get there won't stay on your record and you just have to pay a big ass fine.

That doesn't mean you should go speedracer on them twisties though.

Just a heads up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts